BEST OF EGYPT
Start Packing for this Trip
The Giza Pyramids are just spectacular! They are the largest of the three and the oldest and are the only remaining one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World” still standing. The Great Sphinx is also located near the pyramids in the Giza. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture and believed to build around 2520-2494 BC. Explore Sharm El Sheikh, the perfect beach vacation destination. Enjoy being at a prime location between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea. It is well known for beautiful beaches, world’s most popular diving destination and gorgeous coral reef. Alexandria is Egypt’s second-largest city and boasts a thriving port along its 32 kilometres of coastline. It is home to the medieval Citadel of Qaitbay, the royal Montazah palace, Bibliotheca library (one of the best libraries) and lots of other gems to explore besides beautiful waterfront.
Travel Deal Highlights
See one of the Seven Wonders of the World
Visit the Great Sphinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza
Egyptian museum of antiquities
Explore the Egyptian resort town Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy and see sheltered sandy beaches, clear waters and coral reefs
See palm tree-lined promenade, is filled with bars and restaurants
Experience world’s most incredible dive sites
Experience the Greco-Roman landmarks, old-world cafes and sandy beaches
Enjoy beauty of a great waterfront view
Home to one of the best libraries in the Middle East
1(Fri or Mon) Arrival Cairo
Arrive at Cairo airport, meet and assist through formalities and then transfer to hotel for check in.
Optional (at additional cost): Evening attend the Sound & Light Pyramids Show.
Note: Strict dress code for visiting mosques and churches. Men must wear long pants and
shirts with sleeve no tank tops. If you’re wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks.
(No bare feet). Similarly, women must be modestly dressed, no see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc.
2(Sat or Tue) Cairo Sightseeing
Breakfast: will be served at hotel. Meet your English-speaking Egyptologist at the lobby of the hotel to start your tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Khan
Pyramids: Today you will take an unforgettable tour of the great Pyramids of Giza. The only present-day survivors of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, they are among the world’s greatest tourist attractions and never lose their ability to inspire and overwhelm visitors.
Sphinx: Carved from the bedrock of the Giza plateau, the Sphinx is truly a mysterious marvel from the days of ancient Egypt. The body of a lion with the head of a king or God, the sphinx has come to symbolize strength and wisdom. Enter the temple of the mysterious Sphinx, an ancient figure shrouded in legend and mystery. Your Egyptologist will enthrall you with the tales told of this fascinating figure.
Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical kunal by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranges from pre-historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. Transfer back to Cairo.
Khan El-Khalili Bazaar: Proceed to take a brief tour of the fascinating Khan El-Khalili Bazaar – the largest bazaar in the Middle East. Originally founded as a watering stop for caravanserai in the 14th century, the bazaar has now grown to vast proportions. Through the narrow streets you will find workshops and stalls selling all manner of things from woodwork, glassware and leather goods to perfumes, fabrics and Pharaonic curiosities.
Optional (At additional cost): Evening dinner on board the Nile cruise, sailing for two hours with oriental entertainments (Belly dancing and Tanoura Show)
3(Sun or Wed) Cairo – Alexandria (220km, 3 hrs)
After breakfast check-out hotel and drive to Alexandria city.
Upon arrival proceed with Alexandria Sightseeing including the catacombs of Kom Al Shukafa, The Pompey’s Pillar and the Roman Amphitheatre.
After that Photo Stop from outside at Qaitbay Citadel and Alexandria Library.
4(Mon or Thu) Alexandria – Sharm El Sheikh (by flight)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to airport (Borg Al Arab airport) for your direct flight to Sharm El Sheikh
Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check in.
Dinner will be served at hotel.
Overnight: Sharm El Sheikh
Meals: Breakfast | Dinner
5(Tue or Fri) Sharm El Sheikh
After breakfast, day free at leisure. Enjoy hotel amenities, sandy beach, the red sea etc.
Or enjoy of the optional excursions given below (at additional cost).
Over day St. Catherine Monastery and Mountain Sinai.
- Semi Submarine.
- Desert Safari with Bedouin dinner.
- Ras Mohamed Snorkeling with Boat.
Overnight: Sharm El Sheikh
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
6(Wed or Sat) Sharm El Sheikh – Cairo (by flight)
After breakfast, morning free at leisure.
Lunch will be served at hotel.
Checkout and then transfer to Sharm El Sheikh airport for flight to Cairo.
Upon arrival transfer to your hotel for check in.
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch
7(Thu or Sun) Cairo Departure
After breakfast check out the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your onward flight back home.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Cairo with breakfast
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh with all meals
- 01 Night accommodation in Alexandria with breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees, service charges, current taxes, porter age and vat
- 02 Complimentary bottles of mineral water (0.60 ml) per person during the day tour
What's not Included?
- Upon arrival Visa Cost. US$ 25.00 per person
- Tips, Drinks, extra meals and any personal expenses
- Entrance for inside the Pyramid
- -The Great pyramid (Cheops) US$ 26.00 per person
- -The Mid Pyramid (Chepren) US$ 07.00 per person
- Optional Excursions
- Domestic Flights
- -From HBE/SSH will be US$ 70.00~120.00 per person based on Economy Class
- -From SSH/CAI will be US$ 80.00~110.00 per person based on Economy Class
Where you'll Stay
|City||Category||Hotel Name||Category||Hotel Name||No Of Nights|
|Cairo||5 Star||Ramses Hilton or similar||4 Star||TOLIP Golden Plaza Hotel or similar||3|
|Alexandria||5 Star||Sheraton Montazah Hotel or similar||4 Star||Paradise Inn - Windsor Palace Hotel or similar||1|
|Sharm El Sheikh||5 Star||Xperience Sea Breeze Resort or similar||4 Star||Xperience St.George Homestay or similar||2|
All prices are per person in US$
- It is advisable to buy a local SIM from the Cairo airport on your arrival for internet service.
- On the cruise expect to Check In into the rooms at 1430 hrs after the lunch at the cruise.
- On cruise, wifi is chargeable.
- Water is not included on the cruise during meals and is available at an extra cost.
- Only one room key card is provided on the cruise.
- Tipping is strongly expected in Egypt at all places.
- It is good to bring small denomination bills for tipping.
- Shopping is included during the sightseeing. It is completely your choice to shop or not. Haggling is strongly recommended at the shopping places and do not forget to take the receipts for the payments made.