Let’s for once and for all agree to the fact that we all have some grand fantasies in our head for our honeymoon holidays! During your wedding celebration, you all pick out the lehengas, dress, and other outfits along with preparing the list of the guests you would want to invite to your wedding, right?
It’s wonderful that you plan your wedding to be the best festival and to make it happen just the way you like, we have mapped down the best honeymoon places in the world where you with your sweetheart can keep your romance pumping.
All the most romantic places in the world we have listed sprinkles the romantic vibes and are perfect to create the romantic vows. Also, these romantic places will bring a positive change in your life, and you would love to start your happily married life in the best way!
Ready to discover the top honeymoon destinations in 2020? Here we go!
You have already seen the pictures of the Gondola ride in Venice on Instagram; now, it’s time to live that moment with BAE on your Italy honeymoon package. Venice is located in Italy and is one of the top romantic cities in Europe. Considered the best place in Italy to spot the intriguing architecture, historical buildings, tranquil canals, Venice is truly the city of romance for the honeymooners. Pick the Gondola ride experience with BAE and float with your beloved. Venice is titled as the floating city with more than 350 charming bridges under its belts.
WHAT’S ROMANTIC IN VENICE –
- Take a romantic walk in the evening at Rialto Bridge with BAE and soak the picturesque city views.
- Pick jet skiing, bike riding adventures at the Alberoni Beach to step into the whole new world of adventures.
- Devour some Venetian meals with BAE to dine with charming city views at Restaurant Terrazza Danieli.
Rev up your romance at Indonesia’s most romantic island, Bali, with BAE. Bali has been rated as one of the most affordable international destinations for the honeymooners. With the pristine beaches, turquoise waters, manicured lush greenery, hidden waterfalls, and luxury on a budget, Bali is the best place to escape in 2020 for the ultimate romance with BAE.
When you are in Bali, choose to stay at the luxurious resorts that are a destination themselves. From beach clubs, tempting watersport to ancient Hindu temples, and mindful practices like yoga and meditation, Bali is indeed the best romantic place to visit if you are planning for Asia honeymoon in the budget.
WHAT’S ROMANTIC IN BALI –
- Hop the three Nusa Island on sunset cruise and stop at the beaches to swim, surf, snorkel, and relax.
- Soak the lush greenery of Bali while touring the Tegalalang Rice Terrace in Ubud, the cultural capital of Bali.
- Stretch, tone, and purify your mind and body with pampering spa treatments overlooking the forests or secluded beach.
- Fancy a couple selfie with the Tech-Friendly monkeys at Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Recharge the romantic soul in you by taking couples spa treatment together.
A trip to Sri Lanka with your partner will make his/her heart melt and your love timeless. Yes! Sri Lanka is a jewel-shaped island nation and is a neighboring country of India bordered with the southern coast of India. Considered to the unexplored romantic destination in Asia, Sri Lanka is all about discovering the lush greenery, pristine beaches, cultural extravaganza, and affordable honeymoon holidays without going much broke.
The sea food in Sri Lanka is worth eating, and there are shops to fancy your wardrobe. In short, Sri Lanka has UNESCO Heritage Sites in abundance, and houses one of the friendliest locals in the world. Make Sri Lanka your next travel destination if you want to romance at affordable prices.
WHAT’S ROMANTIC IN SRI LANKA –
- Feel the soft touch of ocean breeze with BAE at the Turtle Beach and ignite your romance by taking romantic strolls in the evening.
- Swoon into the arms of your lover by feasting on a romantic dinner amidst the secluded beach.
- Sail the curvy waves of Indian Ocean on a sunset cruise
- Confess your love on a hot air balloon ride in Dambulla and surprise her.
- Ride the KANDY To Ella train journey to get mesmerized outside lush green landscape views on the wheels.
No list of the most romantic places in the world is complete without the sheer mention of Paris in it. Considered to be the best European getaway for romantic bugs, Paris is where strolling and wandering on the streets is itself a romantic sojourn.
There are romantic eateries dotted around the Pari, and yes, you can skip touring the Grandeur of Love, – Eiffel Tower. It’s a worth cherishing experience to propose your love at the Eiffel Tower in the evening time. Also, don’t forget to climb the Eiffel Tower top to witness the city’s view.
WHAT’S ROMANTIC IN PARIS –
- Awaken the lust of romantic experience in Paris and climb the top of the Eiffel Tower to gaze at the best sunsets in the evening.
- Celebrate an old fashioned romantic picnic in the public gardens like Luxembourg Gardens and share verbal romance while enjoying the greenery around you!
- Combine romance and relaxation when you hop the cruise ride over the River Seine. Take photos of the famous landmarks passing by you like Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Shop your heart out and enter straight into your sweetheart’s heart. Shopping is the best therapy for the ladies. Take your sweetheart to the Sabbia Rosa.
Ahh… India. There’s no other romantic honeymoon destination in Asia that matches with the vibes of this incredible country, India. Diverse in nature, shrouded with vibrant culture, dotted with pristine beaches, handsome mountain ranges, ancient temples, towering forts, India is simply incredible. Tour incredible India with your spouse if you want romance, adventure, a touch of spirituality in your honeymoon package.
Places like Rajasthan including Jaipur, Udaipur are perfect for unlocking the cultural and historical extravaganza in the form of glorious forts, shimmering lakes, delicious food, and much more! Adrenaline loving couples must head to the Rishikesh, the Yoga Capital of India, and try rafting and Bungee Jumping. For romance amidst the lush greenery, fly to Kerala – the God’s Own Country.
WHAT’S ROMANTIC IN INDIA –
- The glorious Himalayas are worth witnessing with BAE. Fly to the rooftop of India – Ladakh and pick trekking, monastery, and camping tours.
- Make some beach affairs at the Goa beaches, Kerala Beaches, and try watersports like snorkeling, diving, jet-skiing, and more.
- To get the spiritual healing, head to the Varanasi, and hop on the river cruise with the fine dining experience.
- For a worth remembering hill station affair, fly to the famous Indian hill stations like Shimla, Darjeeling, Coorg, Mussoorie.
Give your love the treatment of best pristine blue beaches affairs in the Maldives. The Maldives is a cluster of approximately 1190+ islands and 26 coral atolls and attracts luxury-loving couples. Romance is driven at each place you would visit in the Maldives. The reason why tourists are crazy about the Maldives is that the most luxurious overwater villas in the world are named after the Maldives. Also, the spa treatments, watersports, and dining experience is legit for couples in the Maldives.
WHAT’S ROMANTIC IN MALDIVES –
- Pamper yourself with the soul-stirring couple massage overlooking the vast expanse of the Indian Ocean.
- Swim, snorkel, and surf your heart out at the private island resort’s beaches of the Maldives.
- Unlock luxury and romance on the pristine blue waters during your overwater villa accommodation.
- Hop the local and private island resorts in the sunset cruise with BAE.
- Go for an underwater dining experience at the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant and dine with marine creatures.
Greece on mind for your honeymoon? Try not to miss exploring the best Greek island for honeymooners, Santorini. Thought about the dad of the sentimental dusk towns on the planet, Santorini and red, chilly nightfalls go inseparably. The Greek island is covered with enchanting white roofed houses overlooking the sea that are ideal for depicting on your Instagram feed. Regardless of how romantic you are, your heart would sob of satisfaction from the romantic emanation in Santorini.
WHAT’S ROMANTIC IN SANTORINI –
- Watch the red and cold dusk at the Oia from the ridge. All the better you could do is book a housetop table spot in Oia eateries before dusk.
- Sit alongside your beloved on opening stunning perspectives while tasting the celebrated Greek wine on the beguiling porch galleries disregarding the blue waters.
- Lease a vessel to appreciate each other’s conversation in the blue ocean while exploring around the coastline. Swim, surf, swim at the seashores as well!
- Snuggle up with your accomplice and watch a film under the stars with your darling. Save your seats at Kamari Open Art Cinema.
Be there is summer at any of these top honeymoon destinations in the world with Culture Holidays.
Our tours to 27+ international destinations are trending because we provide flexible payment options too!! Book now and save upto 20% OFF!
Ready to explore? Contact Culture Holidays!